The Junior College offers the following Conventional and Vocational groups.
• Conventional Groups (Aided).
|Reservation of seats
|History, Economics & Civics
|SSC or Equivalent
|As per State Govt. rules
Second Languages offered: Arabic, French, Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu, Urdu
RULES OF ADMISSION
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INTERMEDIATE ADMISSIONS
- Candidates must have passed the 10th class examination of Telangana State (SSC) or any other examination recognized as equivalent, by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana State.
- The candidates who have passed 10th class examination in other than English Medium are eligible for English Medium if they have secured more than 40% marks in General English in 10th class examination.
- Candidates who have passed 10th class examination with Domestic Science are not eligible for Science group.
- Candidates who have passed 10th class exam from (ICSE or CBSE etc.) other than Telangana State SSC Board must submit eligibility certificate issued by Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana at the time of admission.
- Candidates who have passed SSC with Telugu Medium are exempted from 40% marks criteria in General English for vocational courses.
- STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE 75% ATTENDANCE IN EVERY SUBJECT.
- The examination forms of only such candidates will be forwarded to the BIE who have put in at least 75% of the attendance before the date of sending the examination forms.
- If a candidate fails to secure 75% attendance, the college has the authority to withhold the examination form and prevent the student from appearing for the Intermediate Examination.
- For the purpose of counting the percentage of attendance the date of commencement of the classes shall be taken into account and not the date of admission of the candidate.
- 10% Medical Leave will be calculated only for those students who produce appropriate Medical Certificate on the day they resume classes.
- NSS, NCC Camps and Sports events will qualify for full attendance during the period of the Camps and events only when supporting and relevant certificate are submitted.
- The Junior college has well equipped Science and Computer labs.
- Scholarships are available for SC, ST, BC, Minority and economically backward students.
- The economically backward students who are not eligible for any other scholarships are eligible to receive finance assistance from the college under the ‘Vanita Vidya Sahakaram’ and ‘Students Aid Fund’.
- The meritorious students of Intermediate are honoured with gold medals and cash awards.
- Intermediate In-charge Principal should be contacted for any matter pertaining to Intermediate.